GENERAL CONDITIONS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT
- Rent is intended per week, which starts at 05.00 p.m. and ends at 10.00 a.m. on the estabilished day (Friday, Saturday, Monday).
- On arrival clients should check-in on the established day between 05.00 p.m. and 08.00 p.m. Before and later this time, the delivery of keys is not guaranteed. Should there be any delay agency Leotours must be informed as soon as possible.
- Should the rented apartment not be occupied within three days of the beginning of the booked period, the reservation is then considered cancelled and there will be no refund of the deposit. At the arrival travel-documents of all occupants per apartment, children included, must be handed over for police registration purposes. These documents will be returned on the following day.
- Prices included: rent for the apartment for one week; furniture and all necessary kitchen equipment, blankets for the number of beds; refrigerator, hot and cold water, gas, electricity (220V); one umbrella and two deckchairs on the beach if marked and the assistance from travel agency Leotours. All the apartments are completely furnished, the occupant must merely provide the necessary sheets, towels, tablecloths, etc.
- The occupant is obliged to take the utmost care of the furniture and the house-equipment. Furthermore he is requested to inform the agency within 24 hours of the occupation of the apartment about any missing or damaged objects, this to avoid that he may eventually be held responsible.
The customer is responsable for the other persons who are staying in the apartment with him. They have to respect the house regulations and above all they have to pay attention to the following points:
- silence 10.30 p.m. 07.30 a.m. and 01.30 p.m. – 04.00 p.m.
- not to use clogs in the apartment and on the stairs.
- to throw the rubbish in the dustbins provided.
It is not allowed to take animals, to use own electrical stoves or ovens.
- RULES OF STAY – It is forbidden to take more people into the apartment than the number of beds as stated in our contracts. Children are considered as adults in this respect. The agency Leotours however, may allow upon request the stay of an extra person in the apartment against extra payment.
- PAYMENT – With booking 30% of the rent (minimum 100,00 Euro) plus 90,00 Euro for intermediary costs; at arrival the remaining rent plus 200,00 Euro caution which will be reimbursed at departure after the apartment has been checked.
- DEPARTURE – Has to take place before 10.00 a.m. of the established day within office-hours. The agency Leotours, upon request, may allow departure in the night and out of office hours but in this case they reserve the right to withhold the caution and to send it by mail (costs for recipint), after the necessary checking of the flat. The apartment must be left perfectly clean, in contrary case the amount of 100,00 Euro will be deducted for cleaning costs.
- ANNULMENTS –In case of withdrawal from the contract, for whichever motive, if this has been communicated at least 30 days before the beginning of the rental period, half of the deposit will be reimbursed, instead the intermediary costs will be not reimbursed.
After this period no refunds can take place
No reimbursement for whom, for whichewer motive, interrupts his stay already begun. The agency Leotours may cancel the contract up until one month before the beginning of the rental period; in this case the entire deposit will be reimbursed.
- The contracts concerning the present programme are intended to be regulated by the law n. 1084 of the 27.12.1977 that ratifies and makes affective the International Convention related to the Travelling Contract (CCV) signed in Brussels on the 23.04.1970. The responsability of Leotours cannot exceed in any case the limits fixed in advance mentioned by law.
Tha agency Leotourswished you a happy stay and remains at your disposal during the whole of your stay at Cà di Valle- Cavallino.